Here are some helpful Education Links to check out:
- Next Gen Personal Finance contains financial literacy resources and offers a variety of PD opportunities for teachers.
- Pennclf.org. Stock market game(s) and entrepreneurship challenges as well as Shark Tank events and personal financial resources for grades K-12.
- 100+ free sites for learning about business.
- American Rhetoric is an online speech bank. It contains text, audio and video files of speeches.
- Coocatteacher is a site where teachers can blog, share information and learn how to use different technologies in their classrooms.
- How to Trade Stocks contains information about money, budgeting, investments and general financial information specifically geared towards teens.
- Investopedia is an online dictionary of financial terms, articles, tutorials, free tools and a free fantasy investing pool.
- Newseum is a site where the front pages of more than 800 newspapers worldwide are displayed each day. Just select a city and then a newspaper and then you can either read the PDF version or click through to the paper itself. This site changes everyday with the publication of new editions of the paper.
- TeacherTube. A site with videos for teachers to use on various subjects.
- TeacherWeb allows you to develop a web site and web activities very quickly and easily